VaughnCO Entertainment presents
RUMOURS – The Ultimate Fleetwood Mac
Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 7:30 p.m.
Main Floor $50.00 + HST
Balcony $40.00 + HST
VaughnCo Entertainment is proud to present a return engagement of “Rumours” The Ultimate Fleetwood Mac Tribute Show based in Los Angeles, California. The group recreates the legendary band in it’s youthful heyday from 1975-1979.
“It’s been said imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I say THANK YOU!”- Richard Dashut Record Producer – Fleetwood Mac albums including Rumours, Tusk, Live, Mirage, Tango In The Night, and Time. After finding huge success in Los Angeles, selling out their regular Roxy Theatre performances month after month, the band moved from the world famous Sunset Strip to Casinos, Theatres, and clubs all over America.
The band is comprised of vocalist/artist/actor Jesika Miller, vocalist/film maker/photographer Rebecca Fishman, drummer/actor Ned Brower (Rooney, Mike Viola, Dawson’s Creek), guitarist/producer/engineer Taylor Locke (Rooney, Taylor Locke and the Roughs), and bassist/producer/engineer Nic Johns (Ben Lee, Margaret Cho, Room 8)
Rumours has meticulously put together a show that spares no detail. From period accurate equipment and costumes to spot on characterizations and musical performances, ” Rumours” takes you back to a time when music was still an unbridled cultural experience and bands weren’t afraid to put on a show.
Relive the rock and roll magic with “Rumours” The Ultimate Fleetwood Mac Tribute Show!
NOTE: To purchase your BAC tickets online your browser version must be later than Internet Explorer 8 or Safari 6.
Recommended “Secure” browsers: Latest versions of Chrome or Firefox.
We Hope That You Will Enjoy Your Experience During Live Shows and That You Know That We Are Keeping You Safe!
To ensure continued compliance with Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020 and related regulations, the Brockville Arts Centre has introduced the following actions to keep you safe!
- Prior to entry, all patrons are asked to form a line starting at the main entrance going west (towards Metro) physically distancing 6 feet from members outside their household.
- To ensure the lines moves quickly, please have your proof of vaccination and identification readily available so it can be verified at the main entrance in a timely manner.
- Proof of Vaccination may be presented in a paper or digital version of the PDF receipt or a paper or digital version of the enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code.
- Valid Identification must be provided by those 12 and older to confirm their identity (birth certificate, citizenship card, driver’s license, health card, Indian Status card/Indigenous Membership card, Passport, permanent resident card, government issued identification).
- Screening is completed by all our patrons at the point of entry. These posters have been placed at the main entry so clients can screen themselves.
- Contact Tracing will be completed by all patrons once they have entered.
- We ask that all patrons remain in their assigned seating until the end of the performance – we are trying to maintain physical distancing before and after the show.
Please remember that a mask or face covering must be worn at all times while you are in the building.