Brockville Arts Centre Feature Film
Thursday, September 16 at 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm
Friday, September 17 at 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm
Saturday, September 18 at 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm
Tickets $10.00 (HST Included)
Following the rise of Aretha Franklin’s career from a child singing in her father’s church’s choir to her international superstardom, RESPECT is the remarkable true story of the music icon’s journey to find her voice.
Ticket on sale NOW!
NOTE: To purchase your BAC tickets online your browser version must be later than Internet Explorer 8 or Safari 6.
Recommended “Secure” browsers: Latest versions of Chrome or Firefox.
Enjoy your movie viewing experience here at the Brockville Arts Centre knowing we are keeping you safe!
As of September 22, 2021, the Government of Ontario requires individuals who are 12 years of age and older to be fully vaccinated (two doses, plus 14 days) and to provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access our venue. We ask our patrons to be prepared upon arrival at the Brockville Arts Centre to present their photo ID and proof of vaccination before entering the theatre.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance online, over the phone, or the day of the showing in-person at the Box Office. We encourage patrons to buy their tickets in advance to guarantee their seating and to ensure a consistent flow the day of the screening.
- On the day of the screening we ask that patrons form a line outside the main entrance 20-30 minutes prior to the start of the film to reduce possible crowding in the lobby.
- The sidewalk will be marked for your convenience to ensure physical distancing can occur at all times.
- All moviegoers will be screened at the doors using the COVID-19 Screening Tool for Businesses and Organizations developed by the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health. Any patrons that fail screening will be turned away and asked to return home to self-isolate and contact their primary care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000) to get advice or an assessment.
- All patrons will be required to sign-in on our screening log as well as provide contact information for the purposes of contact tracing.
Food & Drink
- No food or drink will be permitted at this time.
- Enhanced cleaning & sanitizing which includes frequent wiping down of high touch surfaces, theatre seat armrests, and washroom facilities. Cleaning schedules will be completed at regular intervals through the day.
Members of the public are asked to continue to follow Public Health guidelines regarding
- Wearing Face Coverings/Masks indoors.
- Should a moviegoer become ill during a film screening please notify a box office staff member. They will then be asked to return home to self-isolate and contact their primary health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000) to get advice or an assessment.
- Physically distancing from others at least 6-feet at all times.
- Good hand hygiene practices such as sanitizing at the main entrance and washing your hands with warm soapy water for 20-seconds to stop the spread of germs.
Please help us keep you safe by following all public health guidelines