Paquette Productions presents
The Lovettes starring in
LEADERS OF THE PACK
Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
Tickets: $46.90 + HST
Chicago-based rockers The Lovettes celebrate the great girl groups from the golden era of pop in their own show “Leaders Of The Pack ”as seen on PBS’ Doo-Wop Generations. This talented trio’s upbeat retrospective of the 40s, 50s, and 60s is jam packed with harmony, dance, and good times. Putting their own twist on icons from The Andrews Sisters to The Supremes, The Lovettes honor the often underestimated power of women who rock. Chart-topping hit songs include “Lollipop,” “Mr Sandman,” “My Boyfriend’s Back,” “Da Doo Ron Ron, “”Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy,” “Stop in the Name of Love,” and more.
We Hope That You Will Enjoy Your Experience During Film Screenings and That You Know That We Are Keeping You Safe!
To ensure continued compliance with Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020 and related regulations, the Brockville Arts Centre has introduced the following actions to keep you safe!
- Prior to entry, all patrons are asked to form a line starting at the main entrance going west (towards Metro) physically distancing 6 feet from members outside their household.
- To ensure the lines moves quickly, please have your proof of vaccination and identification readily available so it can be verified at the main entrance in a timely manner.
- Proof of Vaccination may be presented in a paper or digital version of the PDF receipt or a paper or digital version of the enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code.
- Valid Identification must be provided by those 12 and older to confirm their identity (birth certificate, citizenship card, driver’s license, health card, Indian Status card/Indigenous Membership card, Passport, permanent resident card, government issued identification).
- Screening is completed by all our patrons at the point of entry. These posters have been placed at the main entry so clients can screen themselves.
- Contact Tracing will be completed by all patrons once they have entered.
- We ask that all patrons remain in their assigned seating until the end of the screening – we are trying to maintain physical distancing before and after the show.
Please remember that a mask or face covering must be worn at all times while you are in the building.