Paquette Productions presents
Saturday, April 30 at 7:00 p.m.
Tickets: $46.90 + HST
ONE NIGHT ONLY! “Legends Show” brings you some of the world’s most exciting performers live on stage. Accompanied by the “Rockin’ Royals Band”, this show will feature the most incredible Tributes to Roy Orbison, Connie Francis, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Elvis Presley.
Roy Orbison: Jesse Aron, who hails from the State of Wisconsin, is recognized as one of USA’s top Roy Orbison Tribute performers. With his effortless voice and uncanny resemblance to Roy, his portrayal to ‘The Big O’ will leave you mesmerized. Jesse will take you back in time with such hits as ‘Crying’, ‘Pretty Woman’, ‘Only The Lonely’, ‘Running Scared’, and many more of your favourites.
Connie Francis: Canada’s Tribute Queen, Amberley Beatty, returns to the stage with her truly remarkable Tribute to American Pop Singing Icon, Connie Francis. Idolized by millions of fans around the world, Francis is best known for her hits such as ’Where the Boys Are’, ‘Who’s Sorry Now’, ‘Your Cheatin’ Heart’, ‘Stupid Cupid’, Lipstick on Your Collar’.
Jerry Lee Lewis: Influenced by the mid century birth of Rock & Roll era of the 1950’s and 60’s, Wimberley, Texas born Lance Lipinsky preserves the timeless tradition of American Roots music as a songwriter and as an entertainer with show stopping boogie woogie piano antics. Lance has appeared on both the David Letterman Show and at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN. He has also performed in over 2500 action packed shows for five years at the Apollo Theatre in the TONY award winning Broadway musical “Million Dollar Quartet”
Elvis Presley: Pete Paquette is a multi-award winning Elvis Tribute Artist. Known for captivating his audiences through his incredible voice, high energy, charisma, and playful spontaneity. With hits such as Jailhouse Rock, Suspicious Minds, Don’t Be Cruel, Can’t Help Falling In Love, and many more, Pete’s Tribute to the King of Rock and Roll will leave you wanting more.
We Hope That You Will Enjoy Your Experience During Film Screenings and That You Know That We Are Keeping You Safe!
To ensure continued compliance with Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020 and related regulations, the Brockville Arts Centre has introduced the following actions to keep you safe!
- Prior to entry, all patrons are asked to form a line starting at the main entrance going west (towards Metro) physically distancing 6 feet from members outside their household.
- To ensure the lines moves quickly, please have your proof of vaccination and identification readily available so it can be verified at the main entrance in a timely manner.
- Proof of Vaccination may be presented in a paper or digital version of the PDF receipt or a paper or digital version of the enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code.
- Valid Identification must be provided by those 12 and older to confirm their identity (birth certificate, citizenship card, driver’s license, health card, Indian Status card/Indigenous Membership card, Passport, permanent resident card, government issued identification).
- Screening is completed by all our patrons at the point of entry. These posters have been placed at the main entry so clients can screen themselves.
- Contact Tracing will be completed by all patrons once they have entered.
- We ask that all patrons remain in their assigned seating until the end of the screening – we are trying to maintain physical distancing before and after the show.
Please remember that a mask or face covering must be worn at all times while you are in the building.