The Webster Film Series presents
THE FRENCH DISPATCH
Written & Directed by Wes Anderson
Starring Frances MacDormand, Adrien Brody, Bill Murray, Tilda Swinton, Timothee Chalamet, Benicio Del Toro, Owen Wilson, Christoph Waltz, Willem Dafoe & Saoirse Ronan
Thursday, February 3 & Friday, February 4 at 2:00pm & 7:00pm
Tickets $10,00 (HST included)
A love letter to journalists set in an outpost of an American newspaper in a fictional twentieth century French city that brings to life a collection of stories published in “The French Dispatch Magazine”.
We Hope That You Will Enjoy Your Experience at the Brockville Arts Centre and That You Know That We Are Keeping You Safe!
To ensure continued compliance with Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020 and related regulations, the Brockville Arts Centre has introduced the following actions to keep you safe!
- Doors to the Brockville Arts Centre will open one hour prior to showtime. Please arrive early for your performance to allow for COVID-19 protocols to be completed.
- Prior to entry, all patrons are asked to form a line starting at the main entrance going west (towards Metro) physically distancing 6 feet from members outside their group.
- To ensure the lines moves quickly, please have your proof of vaccination and identification out and ready to be verified at the main entrance in a timely manner.
- Proof of Vaccination may be presented in a paper or digital version of the PDF receipt or a paper or digital version of the enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code.
- Valid Identification must be provided by those 12 and older to confirm their identity using ORIGINAL Government Issued documents (birth certificate, citizenship card, driver’s license, health card, Indian Status card/Indigenous Membership card, Passport, permanent resident card, government issued identification).
- Screening is completed by all our patrons at the point of entry. These posters have been placed at the main entry so patrons can screen themselves.
- As we are trying to maintain physical distancing whenever feasible, we ask that all patrons remain in their assigned seats as much as possible. Please note that the bar will not be open, and we ask that patrons refrain from lingering in the lobby before and after the performance/screening. If you need to leave the building, please remember that your proof of vaccination must be verified again prior to re-entering the building.
- Should patrons become ill during an event, please notify a box office staff member. They will then be asked to return home to self-isolate and contact their primary health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000) to get advice or an assessment.
Please remember that a mask or face covering must be worn at all times while you are in the building.
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.