St. Lawrence College presents
MARRY ME A LITTLE
Songs by Stephen Sondheim
Conceived and Developed by Craig Lucas & Norman Rene
Produced Off-Broadway by Diane de Mailly in association with William B. Young
Originally Produced by the Production Company
Saturday, December 4 at 2:00 PM & 7:30 PM
Sunday, December 5 at 2:00 PM & 7:30 PM
Adults $35.35 + HST
Students $27.50 + HST
Adult Group of 10 or more $31.00 + HST
Student Group of 10 or more $25.50 + HST
A charming and bittersweet musical revue that features songs by Stephen Sondheim, the undisputed master of the contemporary Broadway musical. Two single strangers, left alone in their studio apartments on a Saturday night, pass their time with sweetly secret, unshared fantasies, never knowing that they’re just a floor away from each other and the end of their lonely dreams. Together, they breathe new theatrical life and meaning into a collection of trunk songs that were culled from the final productions of Anyone Can Whistle, Follies, Company, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, and A Little Night Music. A must for Sondheim aficionados. It’s a smart, funny, sophisticated, and moving evening, and a fascinating look at “the songs that got away.” (Synopsis Source)
Marry Me A Little is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.MTIshows.com
NOTE: To purchase your BAC tickets online your browser version must be later than Internet Explorer 8 or Safari 6.
Recommended “Secure” browsers: Latest versions of Chrome or Firefox.
We Hope That You Will Enjoy Your Experience During Live Shows and That You Know That We Are Keeping You Safe!
To ensure continued compliance with Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020 and related regulations, the Brockville Arts Centre has introduced the following actions to keep you safe!
- Prior to entry, all patrons are asked to form a line starting at the main entrance going west (towards Metro) physically distancing 6 feet from members outside their household.
- To ensure the lines moves quickly, please have your proof of vaccination and identification readily available so it can be verified at the main entrance in a timely manner.
- Proof of Vaccination may be presented in a paper or digital version of the PDF receipt or a paper or digital version of the enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code.
- Valid Identification must be provided by those 12 and older to confirm their identity (birth certificate, citizenship card, driver’s license, health card, Indian Status card/Indigenous Membership card, Passport, permanent resident card, government issued identification).
- Screening is completed by all our patrons at the point of entry. These posters have been placed at the main entry so clients can screen themselves.
- Contact Tracing will be completed by all patrons once they have entered.
- We ask that all patrons remain in their assigned seating until the end of the performance – we are trying to maintain physical distancing before and after the show.
Please remember that a mask or face covering must be worn at all times while you are in the building.
Proof of Vaccination
- Effective September 22, 2021, the Government of Ontario requires individuals who are 12 years of age and older to be fully vaccinated (two doses, plus 14 days) and to provide their proof of vaccination along with ID to access our venue. We ask our patrons to be prepared upon arrival at the Brockville Arts Centre to present their ID and proof of vaccination before entering the theatre.
- You will only be allowed access to the Brockville Arts Centre if you provide both your proof of vaccination and identification.
To obtain your proof of vaccination please visit: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/